Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Swagbucks TV!

Swagbucks has a new feature out called SwagbucksTV!  You can win swagbucks just by watching the videos!  I originally thought the only way to get SB's by watching these videos was to watch and be on the lookout for swagcodes to appear under the video description.  This IS one way to get swagbucks, but another way to win is to simply watch them and you will periodically get a pop-up giving you a win (always 5 for me)!  I just go there after doing my Daily Poll, Survey Visit and NOSO, and just play a video on mute.  It autoplays to the next video and keeps playing them.  When I go back to check it later, I almost always have 5 SB's in my account!  I get about 2 wins a day from this, but yesterday I got 3! 

If you aren't part of  Swagbucks yet, check it out now!  You can get all the information on our Swagbucks Page at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment