Sunday, October 3, 2010

Some GREAT FINDS at Babies R Us


Pampers Kandoo is running a sale where when you buy a 50ct or greater Pampers Kandoo wipes you get a Pampers Kandoo bath/body item for FREE!
For example:
I purchased a Pampers Kandoo 50ct tub for 2.99 (This was the only wipes item I could find. You may be able to find a smaller wipes pack for less, maybe without the tub. The internet shows a 42ct for $1.99) I then used a 9/26 SS Coupon for $1/1. Plus, you can always use a 20% coupon if you have one (they usually always give them out with your current puchase good for use in about 2 weeks).

Then I got a Pampers Kandoo 8.4oz Berry Body wash for FREE (reg price $3.29).

So for a TOTAL of $1.99 I got a 50ct tub of wipes and an 8.4oz Body wash!
If you are able to use a 20% coupon the TOTAL will be $1.39!


Also, I was able to get a Nursery 101 Baby's Room Basics Set with a convertible crib and dressing table in the clearance section in the back of the store for a steal! It was on clearance for $79.90 ($144.99 for the crib and $89.99 for the dressing table at Target right now) and it had an additional 30% off because it was clearance and I was able to use a 20% coupon on top of that. My TOTAL = $44.74!!! That was a great daffoDEAL


Compared to the going rates at Target for the same items thats a savings of $190.24!


**Remember to always look in the clearance section and ask about any additional discount clearance items may have. Plus, remember you can use a manufacturers coupon and a Babies R Us coupon on the same item!**

No comments:

Post a Comment